Thursday 16 February 2017

Saying Goodbye And Hello To New Beginnings...

Saying Goodbye can be deemed as the hardest thing to do on this Earth, especially if you felt time was snatched away too soon, and you didn't have time to prepare. But when you truly love someone or something it isn't about holding onto them its about letting go of them. Having children is the best example of this. This life you've created is so precious to you you love them so much but you have to learn that letting go is the only way for them to grow into who they need to be. This Valentines day I reflected on who was in my life id lost and who in my life I had gained. And whether they still play an active part in my life or not, I am Thankful for them. Because without being moulded in someway or another by colliding with that person, it built me into the person i am today. So therefore I cant be anything but grateful because its made me progress, it didn't make me fall back further.
I believe Jesus can heal anything and anyone as long as they have a mustard seed of faith that he can. Past relationships can have deep affects on people, but don't think you're alone. So many men and women are affected by a multitude of different problems that someone else has caused onto their lives. Does this mean we turn bitter towards the human race and give up hope? I did. I didn't trust anyone, only myself. I drummed it into me that everyone was out to hurt me and no one would actually ever want to show affection to me, because it'd be a ploy to hurt me further down the line. I then had to drum these lies out of me through the cross and drill truths into me instead. Jesus can heal sometimes its just up to us to pray for strength through it. As humans we make mistakes, we fall, we stumble, we are not perfect. But its how we fix those mistakes, its how we turn them from mistakes to the most flourishing life lesson. I'd rather go through a trauma and be made a much better fruitful person from learning from the past, than to go through them never learn and growing into more of a monster than before. 

This sounds so much easier to do on paper than it is in real life, because learning from mistakes can mean accepting forgiveness, changing bad habits, changing thought processes in your mind. All of these things are not easy work, but it's ten times more worthwhile and getting over these things in order to mature further. If you hold onto bitterness, unforgiveness, and feel hard done by from a certain someone and want to hold a wrath of anger against them. Who's it going to affect more, you, not the person who hurt you. Staying angry doesn't fix anything it progressively makes things worst. So open up your wings in trust for Jesus and know that he wants to fly not fall. 

My conclusion yes saying Goodbye is hard and hurtful, but its necessary. In order to grow you must say goodbye to your old self so you can welcome the new you.

No comments:

Post a Comment